- The cost of treatment does not include washing the engine from both the top and bottom.
- The administration is not responsible for the operation of the engine after washing.
- If the bottom of the vehicle is heavily polluted, the cost of the service is increased by 7%.
- When processing vehicles with protective plastic bottom, the cost of service increases by 15%.
- The cost of washing or anti-corrosion treatment is increased by 50% if the vehicle has snow or ice growths or heavy pollution.
*1 – Washing the bottom before anti-corrosion treatment. If the bottom of the vehicle has a strong pollution, the cost of the service is increased by the cost of additional time spent on washing the bottom at the rate of 60 euro/hour. The rate of 20 to 30 minutes applies depending on the size of the car.